The Circa range of circular pre-formed ply column casings provide one of the simplest, quickest and most cost-effective methods of concealing interior structural columns and are manufactured from 12mm thick FSC® certified sustainable timbers.
Covering diameters from 250mm up to 800mm, Circa casings are available in a wide range of laminated finishes, as well as a plain option for on-site finishing. This allows a high degree of design flexibility to meet demanding project specifications, while also giving an excellent combination of durability, aesthetics, versatility and ease of installation.
In addition, our standard Circa ‘ex-stock’ products can be delivered next working day whilst the range also includes ‘extended circle’ designs to allow the casings to easily cover building services fixed to structural columns as well as dual columns and extended steelwork.
Already used in a wide range of sectors including offices, retail and education, as well as healthcare, hotels sports and leisure, Circa casings are also quick and simple to install as they are a single fix dry trade solution, which saves time on-site.
- Manufactured from FSC® certified and compliant sustainable timber
- Cost effective method of covering structural columns
- Standard column casing range available in 3000mm lengths
- Ex-stock – next working day delivery
- Choice of plain, laminated and veneer finishes
- Quick and easy to install
- Single fix dry trade solution