Supply and Installation
A fully installed solution
Alongside our wide range of products and casing solutions, we also offer an optional supply and install service, enabling us to maintain complete control over the project.
This service can be particularly useful for complex or larger projects or where the installation part of a particular contract falls outside of existing arrangements with specialist interior contractors.
Our installation packages can be undertaken as a complete 'stand alone' solution, requiring minimal intervention or co-ordination by the main contractor and can be delivered within a flexible schedule of work to co-ordinate with main contractor's programme and handovers.
We have already undertaken projects, of all sizes from major high value contracts to smaller more specialised installations in a range of sectors, including commercial, retail, education and public sector, as well as hotels, leisure and health.
All our site engineers and installation technicians are not only highly trained and experienced, but also comply with the necessary on-site safety and construction industry standards for risk assessment and skills certification.
As with all aspects of Encasement's business, we maintain high standards, professional working practices and competitive pricing. So if you require a supply only or supply and install service from Encasement, we've got it covered.
- Flexible working to co-ordinate with main contractor programme
- Installation can be undertaken as a 'stand alone' package
- Internal Quality and ITP systems to maintain high standards
- All installation personnel are CSCS compliant
- In house H & S consultant oversees safety requirements
- Trained and skilled installers with more than 30 years of experience
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements provided
- Full O&M manual provided upon completion