Encasement Limited recognises the importance of your privacy. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1998.
You may visit www.encasement.co.uk without revealing any personal data, but if you do provide us with your personal data, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, we will only use and store that data for the purposes of responding to your enquiries and for our legitimate business uses in accordance with applicable data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998. This includes providing you with information on our goods and services that we think may be of interest to you in the future.
Encasement Limited will not pass your details to any third party or company, except affiliated and subsidiary companies/brands of Encasement Limited.We may also pass your details to companies that we use to perform statistical analysis, manage communications or act on our behalf.
Sometimes Encasement Limited obtains your personal data from other parties outside Encasement Limited. This includes the buying of a business of which you already are a customer, the disclosure of your personal data by one of our partner companies or the use of a purchased published directory . If you do not want us to use your personal data which you have not provided to us yourself, you can let us know by contacting us at the address listed below.
- Encasement Limited.
- Registered Office: 8-12 Priestgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1JA
- Registered in England No. 06240000
Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions of use of the Encasement Limited. site www.encasement.co.uk and your continuous use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
All products or service names mentioned on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The website, and all data, text, images, video or audio contained therein are for non-commercial and personal use only. No license to utilise the proprietary logo, service marks, or trademarks is granted by making them available on this website.
You are welcome to duplicate, store, and print copies of all information provided here for personal use, with the understanding that Encasement Limited retains the copyright on all media including text, graphics, and photographs.
Encasement Limited reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms and conditions of any special offer/promotion on this site.
This website may contain links to or from other websites. We are not responsible for the content appearing on, products or services available via, or the privacy or other practices used by, other websites. Some content on this site may be served from websites not under the control of Encasement Ltd Limited. Encasement Limited disclaims any liability for such content and liability for promotions and offers made available outside the UK and ROI.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. GENERAL All orders are subject to these conditions of sale and the placing of an order by the buyer shall be considered acceptance of these conditions.
These conditions may not be modified or varied unless Encasement Limited hereinafter referred to as `the Company' agrees in writing and the Company shall not be deemed to accept such other conditions nor waive any of these conditions by failing to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communication from the buyer. No person has authority on behalf of the Company to vary any condition except a Director or Company Secretary and then only in writing by a Director or the Secretary.
2. VALIDITY OF QUOTATION The Company reserves the right to refuse the buyer's acceptance of a quotation unless such a quotation is stated to be open for a specific period and is not withdrawn in such period. No binding contract shall be created by the acceptance by the buyer of the Company's quotation until such notice of acceptance of the offer has been given in writing which shall have been signed by the Company's duly authorised representative, or the Company has indicated its acceptance of the offer by taking delivery or part delivery of the goods. In the event that no quotation is given by the Company and it has received an order from the buyer all deliveries are made subject to these conditions of sale.
3. NEW ACCOUNTS Prospective customers wishing to open a credit account are requested to furnish two trade references. Until the opening of a credit account has been confirmed delivery will not be made until after the references have proved acceptable.
4. SETTLEMENT TERMS Unless otherwise agreed in writing all accounts are payable on a strict Nett Monthly basis. No receipts will be issued against Payments by cheque unless specifically requested.
The Company at its discretion reserves the right to charge interest on accounts outstanding beyond the time specified in this condition. The rate of interest shall be 3% per annum over Barclays Bank base lending rate. The Company can exercise this right in addition to any other rights it may have in respect of the goods or non-payment.
Where the contract is to be or may be fulfilled in separate installments, deliveries of part payments for each such installment delivered shall be made as if the same constitutes a separate contract.
5. PRICES Unless otherwise agreed in writing all orders are executed subject to prices and any relevant discounts ruling at the date of despatch and any price list of the Company whether published or not shall affect the right of the Company to charge for goods in accordance with this clause.
All prices are subject to the addition of Value Added Tax at the appropriate rate at the date of despatch.
6. CREDIT Any contract shall be subject to the Company being satisfied as to the buyer's credit worthiness and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the Company may in its absolute discretion having informed the buyer that the goods are ready for delivery, refrain from delivering the goods until such time as the buyer tenders the purchase money to the Company in a form satisfactory to the Company.
7. ORDERS Orders sent in confirmation of telephone instructions should be clearly marked as such otherwise any additional expense incurred by the Company as a result of duplication of order, will be charged to the buyer.
8. DELIVERY Delivery dates are promises given in good faith by the Company to indicate estimated delivery times but shall not amount to any contractual obligation to delivery at the time stated. No liability for direct consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery will be accepted by the Company.
If the buyer incorporates such goods into other products, with the addition of his goods or those of others, or uses such goods as materials for other products, with or without such addition the property in those other products is upon such incorporation or use ipso facto transferred to the Company and the buyer as bailee of them for the Company will store the same for the Company in a proper manner without charge to the Company. The buyer has the right to dispose of the goods or such other products in the course of his business for the account of the Company and to pass good title to the goods or the products to his customer being a bona fide purchaser of value without notice of the Company's rights.
In the event of such disposal the buyer has the fiduciary duty to the Company to account to the Company for the proceeds but may retain there from an excess of such proceeds over the amount outstanding and due to the Company, and the Company has the additional right to recover the buyer's price from the buyer's customer to the extent unpaid; if the Company avails itself of this right, it will account to the buyer for any excess less any expenses incurred by effecting recovery.
9. CARRIAGE CHARGE The Company makes a nominal charge towards delivery costs for all orders. Where goods are specially ordered from manufacturers and a charge is levied, the Company reserves the right to recover this charge from the buyer.
10. DAMAGE IN TRANSIT AND SHORTAGES ETC. The Company will repair or replace free of charge goods damaged in transit provided that the Company receive written notification of such damage within three days of delivery. Goods received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition must be signed for as such.
On receipt, goods should be checked with the advice note enclosed with the goods. Shortage claims and delivery discrepancies will only be considered if the Company receive notification of such shortage within three days of delivery, failing which no liability will be admitted. The packing and contents should be retained for inspection.
11. RETURNS Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without the Company's agreement and nominal handling charge will be made in such cases. Goods so returned must be accompanied by a packing note stating the Company's Delivery Note number and date thereof together with the reason for return. Any article which has been supplied to special requirements cannot be accepted for credit under any circumstances, and other instances, a restocking charge may be imposed.
12. REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS Should a replacement product need to be provided by Encasement Ltd as part of a supply only contract, once the issue has been investigated and agreed, Encasement is not responsible for any costs beyond those directly related the production and supply of the substitute product.
13. WARRANTY The Company's liability in respect of all goods supplied by it shall be limited to giving the buyer the benefit of any guarantee or warranty given by the manufacturer of such goods. The Company shall not be under any further liability howsoever arising and all conditions and warranties expressed or implied by or under statue custom or trade usage and hereby expressly excluded.
14. DESCRIPTIVE MATTER AND ILLUSTRATIONS All descriptive and forwarding specifications, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions issued by the Company are approximate only and are intended only to present a general idea of the goods to which they refer and shall not form part of the a contract.
15. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS AND UPDATES As Encasement Ltd operates a policy of continuous product development and improvement; we reserve the right to modify any aspect of the design, manufacturing process or materials used within our product range without prior notification.
16. LIMITS OF CONTRACT Any quotation includes only such goods, accessories and work as are specified therein.
17. BANKRUPTCY In the event of the buyer committing any breach of contract with the Company or if any distress or execution is levied upon the goods of the buyer, or if he offers to make any arrangement with or for the benefit of his creditors or commits any act of bankruptcy or, being a limited Company, has a Receiver appointed of its undertaking or assets or any part thereof or for the purposes of reconstruction or amalgamation without insolvency, goes into liquidation, the Company shall there upon be entitled without prejudice to its other rights forthwith to suspend all further deliveries until the fault has been made good or to determine the contract or any unfulfilled part thereof, or at the Company's option to make partial deliveries.
18. CREDIT NOTES Must be taken within 6 months of the Credit Note date or they will become Nil & Void.
The cookies used on this website serve a variety of functions. There are cookies required for the proper operation of this website and cookies used for monitoring visitor behaviour, cookies that magically vanish when you close your web browser and cookies that stay on your computer/device for months or years.
Website operation cookies
Our site sets a cookie called: NET_SessionId, this cookie is required for our website to function and will dissapear when you leave the website or close your browser.
Also, to prevent the 'cookie' notice that appears when you first visit our website from appearing constantly, cookies are also set. These are called cwallowcookies, which will prevent the cookie notice from appearing again for 1 year. If you move about this site or return to this site, the cookie notice will not be shown as you have demonstrated that you are happy to receive our cookies in order to use this site.
Visitor behaviour cookies