Ex-stock Boiler Pipe Casing
Simple, quick & cost-effective
Our 'Ex-stock' pipe casings are manufactured using FSC® certified sustainable timber and they can be used above or below the boiler to provide a simple, quick and cost effective solution for concealing gas and central heating pipe work as well as flues.
Manufactured from lightweight and durable 8mm thick plywood, the single piece 'U' shaped boiler pipe casing is available in either 400mm, 420mm or 440mm wide and 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm or 200mm deep, with optional heights of 495mm, 2500mm or 3000mm, which can easily be cut on site.
The boiler casings are self-supporting, so can be free standing or secured using mechanical fixings or mastic adhesives, enabling easy removal for routine servicing or maintenance.
- Ex-stock for next working day delivery
- Two-year guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified and compliant sustainable timber
- Cost effective method of covering unsightly pipe work
- Simple and quick to fit - a uniform finish every time
- Ideal for use above or below the boiler
- Reduces risk of burns on hot water pipes
- Laminate finish - no need to paint and easy to clean
- Easy access for routine servicing & maintenance
- Available with optional 'Document wallet'
We offer a supply and install service on this product range.
Please visit our 'Installation' web page to find out more.